Liebster Award [x2]

If there's one thing the Blogtober14 challenge brought me is blogging friends! I was able to meet many new bloggers (of different niches) and hope to stay in contact with you all! 

I've been blogging for a while and this is actually my 100th post, I'm taking advantage that Sam and Connie have nominated me for the liebster award and I'll be answering their questions so you could learn more about me!

Rules

1. Link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated. 
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you. 
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers.  Let them know they've been nominated.
5. Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer.


Random Facts

- Pablo is currently job hunting and depending on this we will decide where we will be living for the next few years. 
- I can spend the whole day indoors and be okay with it, I don't do it often since sometimes Avi needs space to run around, but if it were up to me, I'd stay here. - I love spending time just walking around a store, or a mall, it's kind of relaxing, I love looking at a lot of items and come up with decoration ideas. 
- Earlier this year I dreaded having to make food, but I am slowly growing fond of cooking. Finding new recipes online is definitely helping! 
- There are some many things I want to do next year, I need to write them down so I can scratch them off. 
- One of the toughest things I've gone through so far is Avi's accident, it was really scary when it happened I couldn't even talk. 
A photo posted by Diana Elle (@dianaelleblog) on

- I need to get started with packing everything/throwing things away since we won't be returning to the same house, Everything needs to be ready before our 'vacation.'


Sam at Miss Freckles Blog asks: 

1. What is one place you want to visit before you die?
Like I mentioned in a post last month, It has always been a dream of mine to visit a rainforest.

2. What is your all time favorite TV show?

All time favorite, I would have to say How I met your mother or maybe it's a tie between Parenthood and Army Wives
3. Biggest challenge you're facing while blogging?
deciding what to blog about, I've been doing it for a while, but I still don't know 
4. What is your favorite nail polish?
I would have to say my pure ICE nail polishes I received in my last influenster box.
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I really like going to H&M, they have a nice variety.
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The people it connects me to!
7. How many times do you post a week?
This month I think I will try posting twice a week.
8. How did you find my blog? And what is your favorite thing about it?
I found it via blogtober, and i love that you are a newbie blogger but already getting your voice heard, I wish I'd done that since the beginning.
9. If you would have to choose between Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram – which one would you choose and why?
I would choose Facebook, because it is a way to keep in touch with my friends and family back home.  I would choose twitter, because it keeps me up to date with the world.  and I would choose Pinterest when I'm looking for new ideas and projects.
10. What is your favorite dish?
My all time favorite dish is Enchiladas Suizas, and I can't really make them in Germany since I don't have the ingredients here. We usually like making the Salsa Verde from scratch. I'll be going to Mexico in December and I can't wait to finally be able to make some delicious enchiladas suizas!
11. Who or what inspires you?
Career-wise there are a couple of teachers that inspire me. and traveling inspires me greatly!

Connie at The Con Bonz asks:

(1) How do you hope people will see you, through your blog?
I hope that my blog is one people can come to and see what life is like for a family of three living in Hamburg. I talk about our trips we take and everyday life as expats and hope that's enough.
(2) Makeup or Fashion?
Neither, but i'm starting on a little of both.
(3) What a typical day in your life like?
Get up, take avi to school, go to the store buy groceries, come home, be on the computer, after a while go pick avi up from school, then come home make/eat lunch, I spend some time on the computer or watch tv or go outside with avi then I make dinner, shower and finally go to bed.
(4) Any aspirations or goal?
I want to have a career related job soon, and go up the ladder!
(5) Any "addictions?"
Netflix, seriously though. I have a slight addiction with this awesome creation I recently talked about this on a post from the blogtober challenge.
(6) Are you into anything that people around you aren't?
I don't think so, to be honest... can't think of anything 
(7) Sweet or Salty? 
Both! I love chips and I love chocolate!
(8) Being a blogger, it's pretty important to read other blogs. Any faves?
Yes, I love reading other expat blogs, because I can relate to them. My favorite expat blogs are: Welcome to Germerica, Snow in Tromso, Full of Beans (and Sausages), Amy and the Great World, and Speaking Denglish.
(9) Why did you start a blog?
It was two things, my friend had one and it peeked my interest and then while I was interning we had an introduction to CMS and WP, and created a mock one, I liked the idea of it so I decided I should start one, and I did.
(10) How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spend either reading blogs or playing with Avi, our current favorite is playing memory.
(11) Anything you really really really want to learn how to do?
I would love to go to culinary school so I can learn to cook a five course meal. Like I mentioend in my random facts I really dreaded this time of day, but I want to change that! I would love to be able to cook something cool for every meal ever since watching Desperate Housewives, Bree inspired me, haha!


My questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Where do I absolutely have to go and what do I need to do when I get there?
3. Your top place that you want to travel to and what you would do there.
4. Do you have any upcoming trips, where to?
5. What are your carry on travel necessities? 
6. How did you decide on your blogs name?
7. Why do you blog? 
8. What’s in your purse at this very moment?
9. Wine, beer, or a cocktail?
10. What is your favorite dish/favorite thing to cook?
11. What is your favorite side dish/appetizers?

and I nominate...:


Go around and check the blogs I've nominated, if you like them follow them too! I can't wait to read your answers, and stay tuned for an upcoming series I'd like to start and will be announcing some time next week. :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.