Happy Birthday to me!

I  talked yesterday about how my family spends Christmas, and like we found out their are tons of different Christmas traditions around the world. Just like that there are also different birthday celebrations!

One of my favorite birthday traditions is taking pictures of "das Geburtstagskind" the birthday kid*. Anyways, twenty-six years ago today, between one and two in the morning  central time, a cute little girl was born, there were probably others, but today we will be celebrating this special one, ME!
 
While taking birthday pictures is one of my favorite traditions I don't have pictures from all my previous birthdays. Maybe I do, I just wasn't able to find them anywhere.

I am thankful for another year.
I am thankful to be surrounded by my family.
I am thankful for the opportunities we take advantage of.

Today I will be spending the day with family. it's all planned out, starting with breakfast with my in laws, then lunch with my dad (and some of my siblings) and we'll be ending the night at my aunt's house with my mom's side of the family. 

Here's a recap of how we spent 2014, thanks to Google+ for creating this "end of the year" video,

 

What's your favorite birthday tradition?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.