R is for Reverse (Bucket List).

Back to Back bucket lists! if you don't know what i'm talking about, check out yesterday's post. Also, I had a list of around 15-20 things on my reverse bucket list but I deleted it thanks to me not knowing my way around the German keyboard. #Fail.

But it's okay. I remember some of what I had put on there and it gives me a chance to rethink of everything I've accomplished so far.. 
Today I will be linking up (for the first time) with kiki's The circle link up which is themed "Reverse Bucket List" perfect for the letter R.

If you don't know what it is, a reverse bucket list is a bucket list of things you have already done. Here's mine:

Went Sky Diving.
 

Attended a midnight premier. More than one, I went to a couple of the Harry Potter ones.

Went to Disney World in '99 

Went to Disneyland  '08

Went snowboarding.
let's go snowboarding.

Became a Mom.

Went on a road trip from Monterrey, MX to Charlotte, NC (with a 13 month old).

Went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando. but I heard they added more stuff since we went in 2011, so I need to go again.

Graduated from College.

Moved to another continent.

Started a blog.

Learn a third Language. German, still in progress.

Spent my first New Years Eve in Germany in a Hospital. (Thanks Appendicitis in Dec '12)

Watched the Phantom of the Opera --in Hamburg

Went to New York City, last December on our extended layover
time square selfie

Visited many sites in famous cities in Europe.


There are still many things I want to accomplish, and I might be forgetting a couple of things that have already happened, but this is good enough for me.


What's one thing you have crossed off your #BucketList?


THE CIRCLE LINK-UP


Bloglovin - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.