Sisterhood of the world blogger.

Today I'm linking up with travel Tuesday and answering Christine's questions for the Sisterhood of the world traveler award that she nominated me for...


1. What is the story behind your blog name?
it was kind of a last minute decision, when I first created this blog I had it's name as "No Title Yet" (very clever I know) and the RSS feed name as "Gzz Longoria in Germany"  and kept it at that for a long time, but then I started sharing my posts and decided to change the blog name, keeping the same url, I figured Life in German was a good choice since I am living in Germany and trying to learn the language.
2. If you had to give up your current passport and get another country's passport, which country would you pick?
I think I would trade my passport for a German one, if we stay here long enough, we might have the opportunity to do this one day.
3. Where was the best meal you have ever had?
in Mexico, anything there is good.

4. Is there any travel "advice" that you totally hate or don't believe in? 
Is there such thing as bad advice? I will have to check everyone else's response.
5. Where is the most underrated place you have been to?

The most underrated place to visit for any Harry Potter fan is Alnwick Castle, we visited it during our 'eurotrip' June 2014

6. What is the one "unnecessary" item you always pack?

An item I thought wasn't going to be necessary for a weekend trip was the battery charger, I didn't take one to Munich and ended up needing to buy a pack of batteries while we were out and about, so I guess it is necessary, it's both in my opinion .
7. What city/country is at the top of your bucket list?
Currently, it's a tie between Vienna and Budapest, maybe we'll be able to hit two birds with one stone when we visit either or..
8. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

Skydive, while we were in Ixtapa the hotel threw a diving contest and the prize was a ticket to go skydiving, ands my mom won it and gave it to me since it was my birthday. It was definitely a thrilling experience. Another spontanous thing I did last month was book a last minute trip to Munich. Which do you think is more spontaneous
9. What is your favorite road trip song?
I currently don't have one since I haven't been on a road trip in a long time, but here's a good one:


10. Where are you going to next?
We don't have any concrete trips planned for 2015, but we a trip to Charlotte for christmas in the works.


-----
Thanks so much for the nomination Christine, I'm sharing the love and nominating:

Dorrie from Rt 1 Us 1
Holly from Full of Beans (and Sausages)
Katrina from Thrifty Gypsy Travels
Michelle from Blogs Like a Girl

and the questions are:
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. Biggest challenge you've faced while blogging?
3. What was your biggest travel blooper?
4. What are your carry on travel necessities? 
5. What is your all time favorite TV show?
6. Date Night, your cooking up a 3-course meal, what are you preparing?
7. If you had to give up your current passport and get another country's passport, which country would you pick?
8. How did you find my blog? And what is your favorite thing about it?
9. What is your favorite joke? 

.)
Have a great week!


*Update*
After I posted this, I found out that I messed up, it's not the sisterhood of the world traveler award, but the sisterhood of the world blogger award. Sorry about the confusion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.